All the applicants who have registered for the State Bank of India Clerk Exam should get ready to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023. As per information coming to us, SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 will be out by 27th December 2023 on the official website. You need to download SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 with the help of instructions below and then use it for exam. Apart from this, you can also visit Sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2023 Link given below. Moreover, you can find SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 on your hall ticket as per which you have to appear in the exam.
sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2023
The students preparing for SBI Clerk 2023 are waiting for the official confirmation of dates but now there’s no need to wait more, on 22nd December 2023. All the students are preparing for this exam enthusiastically and with great energy. State Bank Of India (SBI) released an official announcement on their official online portal www.sbi.co.in in order to conduct preliminary examination in the month of January 2024. The release of sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2023 has been scheduled on 27th December 2023.
SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023
State Bank Of India (SBI) has already announced the dates of preliminary examination for the position of SBI Clerk I.e, Junior Associate on 22nd December 2023 on their official online portal www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank Of India will be releasing SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 on their official website www.sbi.co.in by 27th December 2023 for all the countries and all the candidates who have applied for this examination. All the candidates are advised to visit the bank website and download their call letters from the official website of the bank.
The State Bank of India conducts this exam once in every year for the recruitment of Junior associates. SBI already announced the exam dates on 22nd December 2023. The prelims exam is going to be held on 5th, 6th,11th and 12th January 2024. All the candidates are requested to check the online portal on a regular basis for latest updates of SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2023
|State Bank Of India (SBI)
|Clerk (Junior Associate)
|Call letter for PET
|17th December 2023
|SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2023
|By 27th December 2023
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2023
|5th, 6th,11th &12th January 2023
|Depends upon the location of examination
Steps To Download Sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) is about to release the sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 on their official website www.sbi.co.in. The candidates must know the following details.
- Username/registration number
- Password/Date of birth
- The candidates can download their admit card for the post of State Bank Of India SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) exam by following the steps mentioned below.
- At first visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab on the web page and then click on recruitment of Junior Associate
- Click on download call letter for Junior Associate.
- Once the page is opened on your screen.
- Fill up the credentials required to be filled by the candidates.
- After filling the credentials click on the submit button.
- On the next page your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of the admit card. Don’t forget to take more than one print out of your call letter.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 : Details to Check
State Bank Of India will be releasing the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2023 for the post of clerk (Junior Associate) by 27th December 2023 on their official online portal www.sbi.co.in. The details which candidates can find on their respective admit cards are listed as follows.
- Exam name
- Candidates full name
- Parents or Guardian’s name
- Application id
- Date of birth
- Roll number of the candidates
- Exam date
- Examination time
- Exam center
- Exam day details
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature.
SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2023 : Instructions
The candidates who are appearing for the SBI Clerk preliminary examination should follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Entry without the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2023 is not allowed.
- Reach the exam vanue 30 minutes earlier than the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure the details should be correctly mentioned on the admit card.
- All the electronic devices as well as the chatting materials are strictly prohibited in the exam center.
- If any candidate found using unethical behavior will be disqualified from the examination.
SBI Clerk 2023 Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Hall The candidates must carry their documents wile appearing for State Bank Of India SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) examination. The list of required documents are mentioned below.
- The candidates must carry the coloured printout of their admit card.
- Photocopy of photo identity proof asked by the organization.
- Take your photo identity proof in the original form as well.
- Acquaint Yourself Booklet (AYB).
Sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2023
FAQs on SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023
State Bank Of India has already announced the prelims exam date on 22nd December 2023 for SBI Clerk which is to be held on 5th, 6th,11th &12th January 2023.
State Bank Of India is going to release the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023 on 27th December 2023.
The candidates can download their admit card by visiting their online portal www.sbi.co.in
Yes, the SBI Clerk examination is available in a bilingual manner.