Final (New Syllabus) Coaching Classes - November 2020 CA Examinations
The Final (New syllabus) Coaching classes for students appearing in November 2020 CA Examinations will commence on 24th February 2020. The duration of the coaching classes will be around Six months.
Highlights & Benefits attending SIRC Coaching Classes:
- Classes are conducted since 1965
- Renowned Faculty
- Periodical Test
- Mock Test
- Best Infrastructure
- Library Facility
- Reading Room Facility
|Timings||Group - I||Group - II|
|Monday to Saturdays||6.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.||5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.|
|On Sundays and Holidays*||
Between 6.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
|Between 6.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.|
|*There is no weekend batches.|
Please note that only one subject of Group 1 will be held at a time (6.30 am to 9.30 am) and one subject of Group 2 will be held at a time (5.30 to 8.30 p.m.) from Mondays to Saturdays.
On Sundays one/two/three subjects of Group 1 and/or Group 2 will be held in sessions without clash of subjects (Session timings: 6.30 to 9.30 am, 10.00 am to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm). In other words no subject will have clash with other subjects at any time.
FACULTY FOR THIS BATCH:
|Financial Reporting||CA. K. Shanmuganathan, CA. G.P. Kasthuri Rangan and CA. VGS Mani|
|Strategic Financial Management||CA. Santhi Ganapathy|
|Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics||CA. S. Ganapathy|
|Corporate & Economic Laws||CS. Dr. B. Ravi, CA. K. Gokul Raj & CS. S.S. Babu|
|Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation||CA. V. Venkatasiva Kumar and CA. K. Hariharan|
|Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation||CA. S. Sriram and CA. P. Ramasamy|
|Indirect Tax Laws||Mr. A.S. Harihara Kumar|
|FEE STRUCTURE (Rs.)||*Note: No separate batches on Sunday & Holidays|
|Excluding Elective Paper||Per Elective Subject (Minimum enrolment=10)|
|Group–1||Group–2||Both Groups||Per Subject|
- Last Date for Group-wise Enrolment : 23rd February 2020.
- The registration will be on `first come first served basis’.
Instructions For Online Registration & Payment
- 1. Click here for Online Registration & Payment to attend SIRC Coaching classes at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai.
Before registration and payment you are requested to go through the following instructions.
- 2. Avoid Mobile phones for online registration and payment. It is advised to use system for online registration and payment.
- 3. If you have SIRC Login account (i.e. username and password) proceed to instruction no.6. Please note that student cannot login into SIRC Login account using ICAI Login account (username and password). ICAI Login account and SIRC Login account are two different platform.
- 4. If you have forgot the username/password, scroll down the SIRC Login page and click “Forgot your password?” / “Forgot your username?” and provide details. You will receive a communication to the registered email/mobile, if you have a SIRC Login account.
- 5. If your username and password do not match (or) if you do not have an SIRC Login account, scroll down the SIRC Login page and do the following steps:
a) Click “Don’t have an account?” to create your SIRC Login account (username and password). Registration page will appear.
b) In Registration page, select User type as “Students”, provide your details in “User Registration”, “Student details”, “User profile” and click the Register button. Your account will be created and an activation link will be sent to email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.
c) Click the activation link by using the “Control button in your key board and the activation link together” (or) copy-paste the activation link in your browser. You will receive a message that “Your account has been activated. You can now log in using the username and password you chose during the registration”.
d) Now proceed to instruction no.6.
- 6. Select User type as Student, Enter Username, Enter Password and Login.
- 7. After Login you will find “Edit Your Profile”. If you wish to edit your profile, you may do so and submit.
- 8. For registration of Coaching classes, select the header “View Batches”.
- 9. In the View Batches pages, you will find the active Coaching classes, which are available for registration.
- 10. Click the respective Coaching Classes, which you wish to register. Various batches available under the respective Coaching classes will appear.
- 11. Click the “Select to register” button at the last column of the batches available.
- 12. Then click “Proceed to checkout” button. The selected batches will be available in the Cart (Selected batches). You can go back and reselect (or) Modify Cart by deleting the selected batch(es) (or) add batch(es) to the Cart, etc.
- 13. Once the required batch(es) have been selected, to process registration and make payment, click “Process Registration button”.
- 14. You will be redirected to PayUBiz for processing payment. You can choose one of the payment option and proceed for payment and complete registration.
- 15. On successful transaction, you will be receiving to your email the Receipt Voucher and a communication confirming the batches for which you have made the registration and payment.
- 16. In your profile page, the details of batches you had transacted will be available at “Registration History” for taking a copy, if you have not received communication to your email.
Please read and follow the following instructions/rules for attending the FINAL Coaching Classes:
- 1. Take a print out of the acknowledgement from your registered email and keep safe for producing to gain entry for classes daily.
- 2. Send the soft copy of your passport size colour photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd February 2020 with the following details in the contents of the email:
Your Name : _____________________
Your Student Registration No. : ___________________
Your Batch : Final (New Syllabus) Regular Course – 24.02.2020 Batch
- 3. Students should wear Coaching Class Identity Card (which would be issued on or after commencement of the classes) when they are in the Institute premises and no student will be allowed to attend the Coaching classes without Coaching class identity card.
- 4. Mobile-phone should be kept in switch off mode inside class room and in the corridors of the class room.
- 5. Dress code should be followed very strictly. No Jeans shirt & pant. No T-shirts.
- 6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or will not be adjusted to other batches.
For further information and registration please visit our website or contact SIRC Office:
Physical: SIRC Coaching Classes. First Floor, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, No.122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.