The Government of India has launched the 16th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan (PM Kisan) scheme in an ongoing endeavor to support farmers around the nation and strengthen the agricultural sector. PM kisan is a flagship program to give eligible farmers immediate financial support. If you have also applied for this program then you must check PM Kisan Status Check 2024. Farmers that participate in the programme earn a yearly payment in three installments which is directly deposited in their accounts. The Government of India has made great progress in enhancing the farmers’ livelihoods by launching the 16th installation of the PM Kisan Scheme. As per our expectations, PM Kisan 16th Installment Date 2024 is expected to be in February 2024. This article will provide information revolving around the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 and pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2024.
PM Kisan Status Check 2024
The Government of India plans to distribute PM Kisan 16th Installment 2024 in March of that year. The payment for the April–May 2024 quarter will be made by the government in March 2024. All farmers will receive quarterly installments of Rs 2000 from the government, and through the PM Kisan scheme 2024, they would receive yearly assistance of Rs 6000. If the farmer has already received the previous installment, the government will instantly deposit the PM Kisan 16th Installment 2024 into the beneficiary’s scheme-linked account. If registered for first time then you must do PM Kisan Status Check 2024.
As we all know, PM Kisan 16th Installment is coming therefore, all of you must check the status on the portal. You need to visit official website @ pmkisan.gov.in and then check your name in the Beneficiary List.
PM Kisan 16th Installment Date 2024
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Central Government of India
|Pm Narendra Modi
|Rs. 6000 per year in 3 installments
|Starting year of Yojana
|1st February, 2019
|PM Kisan 16th Installment Date 2024
|February 2024 expected
|Last installment release date
|27th July, 2023
|No. of beneficiaries
|More than 10 crores
Benefits of PM Kisan Status Check 2024
The Government of India launched the PM Kisan Yojana, also called the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan), with the goal of helping small and marginal farmers all around the nation with their financial needs. The PM Kisan Yojana offers the following Benefits of PM Kisan Status Check 2024:
- Income Support: Eligible farmers are provided with ₹6,000 in annual direct income support.
- Small and marginal farmers with up to 2 hectares of arable land are eligible for financial assistance under this scheme.
- Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method, the benefits are sent straight into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
PM Kisan 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Land fit for cultivation should belong to the farmer.
- If the farmer is cultivating on leased land, they must maintain continuous possession of the land.
- Small and marginal farmers are qualified if they own up to two hectares of land.
- To receive benefits under the PM Kisan scheme, farmers must have an Aadhaar number.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Yojana 2024
- Certificates of Land Possession
- Aadhaar Card
- Details of the bank account
- Certificate of Self-Declaration
- Recent passport-sized photos of the farmer.
- Documents for Land Holding Verification
Process to Apply Online PM Kisan Yojana 2024
Steps to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- Go to the PM Kisan Portal, the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- You will see the PM Kisan Homepage.
- Go to the home screen and click on the “New Farmer Registration” link.
- The mobile number associated with the confirmed Aadhar card will receive an OTP. Put it in and click submit.
- The information you submitted will be verified. Your name will be added to the PM Kisan beneficiary list after verification.
- Using the details supplied, applicants can also monitor the status of their PM Kisan application.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024
The names of the farmers who qualify for the scheme’s benefits will be added to the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024. The 16th installment 2024 date on pmkisan.gov.in has been announced, and people are anxious to see the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024. The identities of everyone who has received benefits throughout the previous years will be included in the Prime Minister Kisan Beneficiary List 2024. After the application is accepted, the program’s benefits will begin to be received.
Steps to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 are as follows:
- Utilise your device to access pmkisan.gov.in.
- Follow the instructions on the homepage to locate the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 menu.
- Now you will choose your block, tehsil, village, state, district, and sub district.
- It will appear on your screen, the PM Kisan 16th Beneficiary List 2024.
- You can receive the benefits of the same if you check your name in the same and your name appears on the list.
- The 16th Beneficiary List 2024 can be easily accessed by following the instructions mentioned above.
Instructions for PM Kisan Status Check 2024 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- First, use your device to go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- After the home page loads, you must click on PM Kisan 16th Installment Beneficiary Status 2024.
- You have to choose from the two alternatives that are displayed on the screen: search by registration number or search by mobile number.
- After choosing the choice, fill out the requested information accurately and completely, as well as the security code that appears on the screen.
- It is now your turn to select the Get Data tab.
- Farmers can view their PM Kisan Status 2024 on the Status page that appears on the screen.
- One can quickly ascertain the status of their payment by following the instructions mentioned above.
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2024
|Check 16th Installment Status
Common Answers on PM Kisan 16th Installment Date 2024
The 16th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana 2024 is scheduled for release in February 2024, according to official updates.
Pmkisan.gov.in is the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
Aadhar Card is the main requirement for PM Kisan Scheme 16th Installment 2024.